Mehring Monday: Declaration of Prinicples
A favorite scene of mine in Citizen Kane is this one:
Rattler Radio has moved and it might be a good time to set up a declaration of principles for the blog.
- Rattler Radio will provide you with timely updates on the progress of all former Timber Rattlers (and Foxes) in Fall and Winter Leagues.
- Rattler Radio will be the place to stop when you want to find out information about the upcoming 2011 season
- Rattler Radio will continue to make it up as it goes along.
- Rattler Radio will attempt to be accurate, but when mistakes are made, they will be corrected as quickly as possible.
- Rattler Radio realizes that it is a long off season, but will help the time between now and Opening Day, 2011 go by as quickly as possible.
- Rattler Radio does not want to declare war on Spain.
- Rattler Radio believes that after Citizen Kane, A Touch of Evil, The Third Man, and certain Paul Masson commercials, this is one of the best things that Orson Welles ever did.
- Rattler Radio believes that eight is enough.
I should print this out and put it right along side my first report card from school.