River Bandits 8, Rattlers 3 (10 innings)
Boxscore | Game Story
- That comeback was something else
- The tenth inning was not
- One of the things that Matt Erickson talked about during the interview that will be on the next edition of Field Pass is keeping the ball from going to the backstop. There were a pair of wild pitches in the tenth. The first sent the go ahead run to third with one out and changed the complexion of the hole inning. The second allowed the fifth run of the inning to score.
- If you get a chance, go back and take a look at the home run from Chris Dennis on Saturday night. Was that bat flip worthy of getting hit by a pitch his second time up on Sunday?
- I don’t know for sure, but it sure looked intentional when Dennis got hit today.
- It might have been the fact that it was the second pitch after Dennis barely got out of the way of the first pitch.
- Enough about this game. I don’t have a lot to add except maybe to make the Badger Basketball analogy to the offense again
- Matt Miller gets the start for the Rattlers on Monday against a Peoria team that has lost 10 straight games.
- Miller can’t wait to get out there. It will be his first action since May 19.
- come on out tomorrow night at 7:05pm.