Postgame Thoughts (July 17, 2011)
- Oh, boy, is it hot.
- I don’t have much tonight and I can only imagine how hot it was out there in direct sunlight.
- Fast start, could have had more. But, the Rattlers snapped that one streak at 12 games by scoring first.
- Nice comebacks. First from 5-3 down. Then, from 6-5 down in the 11th.
- Very nice work by the bullpen.
- The guy who hit the homer for the Silver Hawks. The guy in the 14th…Yeah. He’s ruined Dean Martin as Matt Helm for me.
- Oh, 1960’s. You were weird. Don’t ever change.
- Get ’em on Monday afternoon.
- Brooks Hall on the hill for Wisconsin.
Oh, one more: