The view from the booth in Clinton.
Clinton 5, Wisconsin 3
Boxscore | Game Story
- Brooks Hall! Ten strikeouts! One Walk! One Earned run!
- Also, One balk. I’m not sure why it was a balk. Matt Erickson didn’t look like he thought too much of the explanation
- The talk on the bus was the 3-2 pitch from Williams to Kevin Williams in the 7th.
- That was the second walk of inning. 3-2 pitch looked very, very good.
- Look, I don’t want to turn this nightly post into a nightly whine about calls that don’t go the Rattlers way.
- Just pointing out that the call there put two one base with one out. Instead of one one at first with two outs
- Positives tonight:
- Have I mentioned Brooks Hall? Brooks. Hall.
- Romero with a triple AND his second walk of the road trip.
- RBI #72 for Mike Walker
- Nick Ramirez with a solid single to right for his first Midwest League hit.
- This road trip is over. It feels like the bus has been on the road forever.
- I actually referred to my hotel room this morning as “Home”
- Getting home early this morning; can’t wait to see Time Warner Cable Field…can’t wait to be HOME again.
- The Rattlers will get another crack (well, four cracks) at the LumberKings next week (8/2-5).