Walkoff homers are nice!
Rattlers 8, Burlington 5 (10 innings)
Boxscore | Game Story
- Very nice. Very, very nice.
- Tip of the cap to the bullpen again! Medlen, Rosario, and Lintz.
- I am officially going with ‘wiry’ as the descriptor of Casey Medlen.
- Rosario is still throwing some ridiculous stuff.
- Lintz w/ two scoreless innings, two strikeouts, and no walks.
- You know how I’ve been saying that the Rattlers don’t quit. Tonight is a perfect example of that.
- Look at the situation. Down 5-3 with two outs and a runner at first in the bottom of the ninth.
- The offense hasn’t done much of anything since the second inning (three hits from the third through the eighth
- Add to that the fact that the Rattlers had lost five straight games.
- Lesser teams may have thought, “Geez, long night at the ballpark. That’s enough.”
- Nope. Not the Rattlers.
- Brownstein walks. Keen singles! Shaw singles!! Tied 5-5!!!
- And how about the bottom of the 10th!!
- Two outs with none on. Stang singles. Paciorek singles! BROWNSTEIN HOMERS!
- Game over, man! Game over!
- Where does that come from?
- Well, let’s start with this picture
That's the manager warming up the pitcher between innings.
- How can you not grab an oar and start rowing when the manager is out warming up pitchers between innings?
- I wish I would have been a little quicker on the draw with the camera
- I also apologize to the internet and radio listeners tonight. The equipment at the ballpark used to broadcast back to the station overheated even with two fans on for pretty much all day.
- We lost the signal in the bottom of the ninth…just before the hits by Keen & Shaw.
- You can catch the highlights below because we are hardwired into the feed here at the stadium.
- Plus, I am guessing that at least one of those highlights may make the MiLB.com Highlight page in the morning
- Also, when you watch the highlights, you will have an answer to the question, “Where is Cody Hawn?”
- To the highlights!
- Good night. It’s been a long day.