Postgame Thoughts (August 6, 2011)
- Sorry. I got caught up watching the last 15 minutes of “The Dirty Dozen“.
- I always seem to pick it up right when the German frau sneaks into the room Maggot in which is hiding.
- Of course, she thinks it’s…”Wolfgang? Wolfgang?”
- STOP PUSHING!
- WE MADE….
- Where were we?
- Nick Shaw’s hitting streak has reached 13 games.
- Jason Rogers has driven in at least a run in four of his last five games.
- For a bit more on Brandon Macias, the new player, go over here to his University of Kansas bio page.
- Nick Ramirez with an RBI single in the ninth.
- Just received word that Eric Arnett is getting the start on Monday.
- Rattlers rotation for the next five days:
SUN: Jimmy Nelson
MON: Eric Arnett
TUE: Brooks Hall
WED: Matt Miller
THU: Maverick Lasker