Results tagged ‘ Highlights ’
Mike Walker doesn’t hit a baseball. The baseball is so scared of being hit by Mike Walker and it flies as far away from him as possible before he can make contact.
The Production Crew has taken up residence in the Time Warner Cable Field.
First, here is the Carlos George interview from the the April 12 pregame show:
Now, here is Walker’s eighth inning at bat that ends with the Rattlers taking the lead against the Kernels:
Next task for the production guys is to get me the Honus Wagner baseball card and invent a perpetual motion machine. I’ll give them a week.
Rattlers win 4-3 over the Cougars on Saturday afternoon.
That was a Rattlers Win, You Win victory sponsored by Chili’s! If you were at the game today, you should have received a coupon good for free chips and queso at Chili’s of Appleton.
Three quick thoughts:
- Jason Rogers is deceptively fast
- Tyler Roberts was a bit off target on one of his throws to second, but it got there with enough time to still get the runner
- Thank you, Manny Parra. Good luck when you get to Milwaukee
Highlights with some babbling in the backgr0und:
- Nick Shaw ran the count full in his first four plate appearances. The number of pitches he saw in each of those four plate appearances were: 7, 9, 8, and 6. Shaw struck out in the first and walked in the 3rd, 5th, and 6th.
- Reggie Keen is 6-for-10 with a homer, a double, two RBI, four runs, and four stolen bases in his first two games this season
- I sound like that? Really?