Results tagged ‘ Movie reference ’
The only difference between the me of 1990 and the Tim Locum of 1990 back in 1990? I didn’t play basketball for the University of Wisconsin Badgers.
The only difference between the me of 2013 and the Tim Locum of 1990 today? I don’t have a mullet and I am not a member of the Badgers’ 1,000-point club.
To see my progress and to donate to the cause please head here:
- Nick Shaw on a 12-game hitting streak now. He is 19-for-50 (.380).
- That is not hurting his defense. Look at the defensive play on the deflection off of Garman in the highlights.
- Mike Brownstein had the other two hits for the Rattlers.
- Oh, and Brownstein has at least one hit in nine of his last ten games. (14-for-33, .424)
- Clinton pitchers had 14 strikeouts on Friday night.
- Jonathan Arias, the guy who pitched three scoreless innings for the save tonight?
- He was a catcher in another life, which included three games for the Timber Rattlers in 2008.
- Nice job by the Rattlers bullpen. Garman, Britt, & Lintz with 5-2/3 scoreless innings.
- Bus leaves for Kane County in the morning.
- Back home next Wednesday.