Results tagged ‘ Music ’
We are getting closer to our home.
I’m going to need awhile…So, Take Five everyone.
- I almost want to post a Steely Dan video and call it a night
- But, let’s just go with the highlights…
- First, the Rattlers were 8-for-20 with runner in scoring postion
- Second, the Rattlers were 2-for-2 with a walk and a sacrifice fly in 4 plate appearances with the bases loaded
- TJ Mittelstaedt with a 2-for-3 night, three walks, and FIVE RUNS scored. Plus, stolen base #26 on the season.
- That will happen when you send nine batters to the plate in the first and fourth, and also 10 to the plate in the sixth.
- Nick Ramirez drove in five with three extra base hits, a pair of doubles and a long homer to the beach in right-center.
- Joey Paciorek with a monstrous homer over the batter’s eye in center.
- Not sure what happened once the Rattlers got up 7-0. There were a couple of errors in the third inning and Brooks Hall did not bounce back from those. Then, he gave up the two-run homer in the fourth to let the Cougars tie the game.
- But, Brian Garman and Maverick Lasker picked up Hall tonight.
- Garman with 3IP, H, 0R, and 2K
- Lasker, in his first game since August 6, tossed three perfect innings, struck out five, and picked up his first professional save.
- Reggie Keen with stolen base #39 on the season
- Oh, and in case you were wondering, the Rattlers record for runs scored in a game is 20. That record was set on April 28, 1996 against Lansing and matched on August 14, 2001 at Fort Wayne.
- And now….Ladies and Gentlemen….Donald Fagan and Walter Becker:
- Eric Arnett with a quality start tonight. 6IP, 4H, 3R, 3BB, 7K. I saw the velocity tick up to 93 on one of those seven strikeouts.
- Unofficially: 86 pitches (54 strikes)
- Five of the River Bandits runs came on two out hits
- The Rattlers had four hits, but stranded 10 runners in the game
- Franklin Romero Jr with his first walk at home this season
- The song to start and end the fireworks display tonight were awesome!
- A concept for a future fireworks display. Just play the whole Princes of the Universe song with the ending from the first Highlander film playing on the video board. Then, just as Connor wins…cut away to the Space Oddity video.
- Not to get all Peter King-ish here, but Christopher Lambert is immensely underrated.
- Sure, he seems to wind up using a sword in movies that in makes no sense for his character to use a sword.
- Like Knight Moves, The Hunted (1995), and To Kill A Priest.
- Well, maybe not that last one, in which he plays a priest in the Polish Solidarity movement…and is really quite good.
- Get ‘em tomorrow.
Last day of the road trip. Finish strong!
Reggie Keen – CF
Nick Shaw – 2B
Mike Walker – DH
Greg Hopkins – 3B
Cody Hawn – 1B
Chris Dennis – LF
Tyler Roberts – C
Yadiel Rivera – SS
Franklin Romero – RF
Sunday’s Starting Pitcher:
Sunday’s Game Notes: RattlersGameNotesJune5
Sunday’s Bonus Music Video#1:
Sunday’s Bonus Music Video #2:
The countdown to the release of the new logos has reached nine days. Here is the latest video from the production crew.
Since I now have that song stuck in my head, the only way to get rid of it is to share. So…
Oh, New Wave Synthpop, I thought that I ran, I ran so far away from you.
The team wanted to have me let you know to keep your eyes open for a change. I was going to go with my standard David Bowie video when I post about changes. But, since there are changes coming, I will change my change song. Yes?
There will be more next week.